As I am a number nerd, I think a lot about my own data.
I thought I would have a quick look and see how far I can make my analysis my own data to help me make better working week decisions about my time.
Questions I wanted to ask:
- Do I travel to long?
- Do I have enough spare time?
- How much wasted time do I have?
- An I getting enough exercise?
- Am I getting enough sleep?
- How far to I travel a week?
- Where could I get to with the distance I travel in a week or year worth of miles from my working week?
I took my working week and calculated the hours I spent doing particular activities. As I believe I spend to much of my week traveling . I like that my sleep is healthy after watching this ted talk (see below). It would be interesting to see how my data pattern changes over time.
|268||miles per week|
|12596||miles per year|