I am now on github trying to upload all my R code I have to share and also help me centralise my coding.
Currently everything is public whilst I learn how to use it.
What is github? https://github.com/about My main reasons include
- Collaborative code review.
- Field-tested tools for any project.
- Integrated issue tracking
Useful resources I have found so far…
Feel free to follow me on … https://github.com/adaish/
- Upload all graphical code including ggvis and new packages testing chunks to hello-world
- Upload developing automated reporting project code to AutoReport
- Upload modified fishery stock assessment code which makes automatic graphics of the ICES fish stocks. StockG UNDER- DEVELOPMENT for need ICES download 2014 and package development
- 3Dplot this is a self-development project to get more experience with map reporting and data visualisation.
- I also have some other old projects that I would like to develop as an open-source project of which I have converted with permission the origanl codes from C and Matlab to R.
If you are interested in these projects contact me via github.